Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
rtgress
Accepted Solution

Account disputes rejected ?

[ Edited ]

I got permanently banned from C3 about 3 Days ago and obviously, i sent my Account disputes to "Accountdisputes@EA.com"

because i didn't do anything that deserves such kind of punishment

so, reply camed and that is totally ridiculous

it said i got banned beacuse i used cheat but i didn't

so, i sent them e-mail again to get their evidence of me using cheat and details of investigation.

answer camed and that is total cluster fu**

here is entire content of email i received recently

------------

e have received your most recent correspondence dated 07.04.2013 expressing concerns about the action that has been taken on your account on 05.04.2013.
Whilst we appreciate the information that you have provided, following an-depth investigation into your account and the complaint that you have made, unfortunately we must again advise that your account was actioned correctly in full compliance with our policies and procedures.
Your account was correctly identified as violating our Terms of Service.

For further information on our policies and procedures please follow the link below; http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/
Please also note that we do not provide any details regarding our internal procedures.
Due to the above we will not be removing the ban that has been applied to your account.

As we have now completed two extensive investigations into your complaint we consider this matter closed and this as our final correspondence on this subject.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

------------------

point is they don't give me the evidence of me using cheat, details of investigation 

but still i'm kicked out from Multiplayer

also, they closed this matter without my agreement. isn't that illegal to violate someones private property without there permission? i mean i just lost my money !

EA is Kicking out people without proper reason.

All their saying is "You have been banned but we do not tell you why and what caused this ban but you will have to put up with that."

+ that email is last email i received. they even beginning to ignore my mails.

THISaint
Topics: 92
XP: 946
Ideas: 9
Solutions: 750

Re: Account disputes rejected ?

[ Edited ]

What's the name you were using to play Crysis 3? You have been also banned in Battlefield 3 for cheating. http://www.ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/hallofshame-view/28746 Take a look at there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button!
Community Moderator, not an official EA representative.
Keeper
rtgress

rtgress

Keeper
rtgress

that could be other 

word rtgress is not private 

Keeper
rtgress

and please don't google my id

Community Manager
EA_Barry

Hi rtgress,

rtgress wrote:

I got permanently banned from C3 about 3 Days ago and obviously, i sent my Account disputes to "Accountdisputes@EA.com"

because i didn't do anything that deserves such kind of punishment

so, reply camed and that is totally ridiculous

it said i got banned beacuse i used cheat but i didn't

so, i sent them e-mail again to get their evidence of me using cheat and details of investigation.

answer camed and that is total cluster fu**

here is entire content of email i received recently

------------

*edited

As we have now completed two extensive investigations into your complaint we consider this matter closed and this as our final correspondence on this subject.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Regards,

Barry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!