Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
lazteo
Accepted Solution

crysis 2 serial number for pc game

I cant activate my crysis 2 game for pc due to serial number issue.It keeps saying that my original serial number is not correct and to contact tech support.I bought the game in thessaloniki Greece.

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

EA_Mat
Topics: 53
XP: 458
Solutions: 1,073

Re: crysis 2 serial number for pc game

[ Edited ]

I would suggest getting in contact with a Game Advisor because Game Advisors have the tools to verify your issue.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Mat

Keeper
nitho46

Re: crysis 2 serial number for pc game

Have the same problem. Couldn`t believe it. 

Keeper
daniexe

game activation failed

I try to play  'crysis 2 ' . after reinstal, at the activation screen i get this error: The activation limit for this serial number has been exceeded. Can you please unlock my game?

Keeper
daniexe

avtivation key not working

i played the game last year, now i tried to reinstal and play, but at the activation screen i get the error the activation limit for this serial number has been exceded... 

Keeper
zalsfillbr

Re: crysis 2 serial number for pc game - INVALID

Socorro , poderia me ajudar

Venho por intermedio deste e-mail recorrer aos senhores , visando solucionar o ocorrido durante a ativação do jogo CRYSIS 2 , comprado na loja Ponte Sul Informatica Ltda  (Rio de Janeiro - Brasil ) no dia 27/dez/2012 .

Ao finalizar a instalação via CDROM , transcorrido normalmente acredito sem erros de algum arquivo . Tentei inserir o numero do serial que acompanha o produto , e consta uma tarja informando :   

ERRO APRESENTADO AO DIGITAR  O SERIAL NUMBER:

" O NUMERO DE SERIE QUE VOCE DIGITOU É INVALIDO . ENTRE EM CONTATO COM O SUPORTE AO CLIENTE PARA MAIS INFORMAÇÕES . 

Informo que o produto estava embalado corretamente .

atenciosamente

Alsfilho

translate:

Help , please

I've been through the intermediary of this email appeal to you, seeking to solve the occurred during activation of the game CRYSIS 2, purchased at Ponte Sul Informatica Ltda (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)  date- 27/dez/2012.

At the end of the installation via CDROM, usually elapsed believe some file without errors. I tried to enter the serial number of accompanying the product, and given a tag stating:

ERROR PRESENTED BY ENTERING THE SERIAL NUMBER:

"The serial number you entered is invalid. PLEASE CONTACT THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR MORE INFORMATION.

I certify that the product was packed correctly

att  Alsfilho

tks

Keeper
poljunx

Invalid Serial Number

Hi,

I bought Crysis 2 from a local store here in Melbourne Australia. The store name is EB Games.

After installation and selecting "Play", a window opened requiring product activation.  I entered the key found inside the cover  and got Error "The serial number you entered is invalid. Contact customer support for more information"

I tried all possible solutions on the internet but no luck. I even registered the game at my Origin account. The key was accepted with no issues. When I selected "Play" at Origin "My Games" ...it synchronized with the cloud and then get the same invalid serial number error message.

The key I used was  9RZH-YP6V-R6WR-XB8S-3YM5 .

I hope to  here from you soon

Regards,

Pol

Keeper
kumarjd2012

Invalid Serial Number for Crysis 2 (Install from DVD with serial number sticker in side the Game-DVD case) Case: 06429608 (logged: 14th Nov '12)

Hi there,
In short, I purchased Crysis 2 from JB-HiFi (Adelaide, South Australia) early November. I installed the game, registered in Origin placed the serial number there too and clicked on photo icon of Crysis 2 to play. It took me to activation dialogue, put in serial number in the dvd case (same as entered in Origin). Then it said it is invalid. Went back to JB-HiFi, got replacement DVD-rom. Uninstalled and installed Crysis 2, put serial number in Origin but it kept the same serial number entered using first DVD-rom. Clicked icon to start game, activation dialogue box appeared entered new serial number and still saying serial number invalid.
I have entering both serial numbers plenty of times, so there are no mistakes there. Origin registered first serial number, it did not say invalid in Origin.
Could you please help. Could you please give me Australian contact number to resolve this issue.
Kind Regards,
Jinal

Keeper
wengyong

Invalid serial key

I know its probably been asked a million times before but I entered the serial key on the inside of the case, yet it still says invalid serial number. Any information  would be most helpful

Keeper
zalsfillbr

Re: crysis 2 serial number for pc game - RESOLVIDO

Problema do codigo serial  resolvido pelo suporte tecnico da Sonydadc Brasil , recebi  hoje o novo serial codigo .

Finalmente já estou jogando.

Translate:

Problem solved by  tech support Sonydadc of Brazil, received today the new serial code.
Finally I'm playing.

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: