unable to load city at this time. Please try again later

by Kelvinayk

Original Post

Re: unable to load city at this time. Please try again later

★ Novice

Same. My city no longer loads.  I cannot roll back my city.  It has been 3 days so I assume my city's file is broken on the server.  I can't believe EA doesn't have an email support to deal with issues that are account specific.

Message 21 of 185 (2,047 Views)

★ Novice

Was just playing this has happened to me 4 times now each with a new city i have made.

• Your Origin ID: poohlarq
  • Your City Name: Minklesville
  • The Region Name:
  • The Server Name: North America West 2
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city: City errored then asked me to roll back. I did now my region and city are gone this is the 4th time this has happened at different points and populations in the game.

Message 22 of 185 (2,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Receiving "Unable to load city" as well...I spent way too much time on this and it's ridiculous that we have no response back yet...at least give us some hope of a fix.  

• Your Origin ID: StarRob45
  • Your City Name: Robertsville,Tedisberg
  • The Region Name: Sharon Hills
  • The Server Name: North America West 1
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city: Exit out normally around 1:30 pm mst. Unable to log in at 3:00 pm
Message 23 of 185 (2,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too, I cant load my city as well.

I feel helpless from EA.

Message 24 of 185 (2,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice
3 out of 4 maps have become unplayable in the 5 days I have owned this bugridden game. Any competent developer would consider it alpha ready at best. Anyone now how to go about getting a refund?
Message 25 of 185 (2,007 Views)

★ Novice

ANd another one expericing the problem.

I am starting to regret that i purchased the game at all.

Can we get some kind of official explanasion why this is happening and an ETA of having resolved this issue

Message 26 of 185 (1,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem,  i know EA is aware of these iusses.  the question is how long is it going to take to fix?  But they will get fixed.  I dont doubt that for a second.  Cant expect to pay so much for a broken game.

Message 27 of 185 (1,968 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem...

• Your Origin ID: DanneDK
  • Your City Name: "Solumia" and "Calmonia"
  • The Region Name: Oedon
  • The Server Name: North America West 1
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city: I did exit Solumia normally. Calmonia crashed.
Message 28 of 185 (1,965 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just happened for a second time in the last 5 hours.  I'm throwing in the towel.  No point investing time into a broken game.  I never have any luck with E.A. /Origin games.  Also never have any issues with steam software.  They really need to learn about quality before bloating their games with their servers and origin software.

Message 29 of 185 (1,958 Views)

★★★ Novice

same problem here. had to roll back cities before but now I just can't play at all.  try another region and get stuck in a loading loop without anyway of escaping but to Taskmanager and end task.

Message 30 of 185 (1,953 Views)