by Kelvinayk

Original Post

unable to load city at this time. Please try again later

★★★ Newbie

why is this happing. waited so long to play. yet like this

Message 1 of 185 (7,970 Views)

Re: unable to load city at this time. Please try again later

★★★ Novice

This problem seems to happen a lot. I would say 9 times out of 10 I can not load my established game.

Message 2 of 185 (7,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get the same thing on one of my cities as well. I think they should have a local and cloud saves so if the cloud save doesnt load, the local save will and then just go from there.

Message 3 of 185 (7,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you are assuming they actually thought any of this thru.  $80 bucks later and I get a try again message **bleep** EA!  Origin sucks ass too.

Message 4 of 185 (7,696 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing here. Never saw anything like this. They punish customer with DRM. Here is a not to EA you should use Steam to launch your game. It is a very good plateform and they do care about their customers.

Message 5 of 185 (7,687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I had such a situation when I created the city, built only two roads and then back at his expense 1,000,000 similionov
Server: Europe East 4

P.S. I'll go give my license disc with the game SimCity his Moscow bear, and drink vodka Standard smile
Sorry for my English

Message 6 of 185 (7,377 Views)

★★ Novice

I have one city that I play, I think 210k+ citizens and now I am unable to load it as well. As I type this complaint, I am on chat support with "Michael" who directed me to the answers hq....some F****** help, send me to the place to add to the ignored cries for help list. No point in starting a new city if it'll just get added to the unable to load list. $80 for a game that I can't even play now, thank you EA

Message 7 of 185 (7,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do something EA. i spent over 20 hours on my city now i'm stuck with this problem. i just really want to play mycity.

Message 8 of 185 (7,344 Views)

★★ Novice

It's been two days and I still can't get into my city, even with patch 1.5 I still get the unable to load city alert...

Message 9 of 185 (7,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. It sucks.

Message 10 of 185 (7,286 Views)