Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
mpobeda333

You have not activated Simcity on your account, Please activate Simcity in Origin to Play.

I can't understand what I have to  do, I started Origin, the press the Play about Simcity and every time from this morning  I received this massage, Yesterday I didn't have any problem, Please help

Keeper
chalmersc2

Re: You have not activated Simcity on your account, Please activate Simcity in Origin to Play.

Support told me after trying everything they could think of that it was server issues.  I don't think this is the case.  I guess we just need to wait and see if it works tomorrow. 

Keeper
mpobeda333

Re: You have not activated Simcity on your account, Please activate Simcity in Origin to Play.

I have the same massage again

Keeper
chalmersc2

I contacted customer services last night who claimed it was a server issue.  Not convinced I contacted them again tonight.  I was told my payment for the game was declined, even although I pre-ordered in January, had a receipt, a key, and had played the game for over 6 days.  On checking my credit card, no payment was ever taken.  My credit card expired 6 weeks after my purchase date.  They must have screwed up and not charged me on the purchase date, noticed and tried to charge it later.  It didn't go through as the card had expired by then.  I have repurchased and waiting for it to load. 

Keeper
chalmersc2

I spoke too soon, my new purchased game has the same problem.  Back waiting for support again.  Third time lucky!

Keeper
mpobeda333

Thank you, I will try to pay the game again, but I think  it is normal to send at least one email about.

Keeper
mpobeda333

I can't believe it -  I pay the game again and I received the same massage. This is absolutely infuriating!

Keeper
maverick172181

I'm in exactly the same situation.  Has anyone had a fix to this?  I've been asked to ring the support number which I'm not willing to do ($2.50 per minute in Australia).  Live chat were unable to fix it

Keeper
mpobeda333

I have this problem from one  week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper
mpobeda333

I can't understand why I can't launch sim city and why  I received this massage. I don't have same problem with other games in Origin. Only Sim city has problem. Nobody fix it more then week :-(