REFUND OF MONEY SPENT?

by onesiphorus80

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 500 go back to home

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Error 500 go back to home.  Cannot login. 

Message 1 of 17 (34,778 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: REFUND OF MONEY SPENT?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello folks,

The Error 500 message is caused by a Server error. Usually, just refreshing the page and clearing your cache and cookies should do the trick and allow you to log back in and play, but sometimes it doesn't work. Standard smile

There isn't anything you can do to alleviate this, really.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 5 of 17 (36,220 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error 500 go back to home

★★★ Newbie

The rest of the error:  We've made a tactical error. Fall back and regroup

Message 2 of 17 (34,715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well Im P>O> because I was in the middle of attacking a  base and got booted and tried to sign back in and got the Error 500 page. when I did get signed back on after 30 minutes or so, someone else attacked the base and got all the resources!!!!  [tantrum edited out] I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!!!

Message 3 of 17 (34,711 Views)
Highlighted

REFUND OF MONEY SPENT?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i was  in the middle of attacking a base and got booted. when i tried logging back in i got an "erroe 500" page and was sent back to the login page, where after trying to log in 10 times i kept getting the same "error 500" page. ea i want my money back asap and you will never have to worry about me playing this crap game again. i also like how hard you make it for someone to actually contact someone that works for ea. this is the only way i can send a message and you probably wont even see this!

Message 4 of 17 (34,713 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello folks,

The Error 500 message is caused by a Server error. Usually, just refreshing the page and clearing your cache and cookies should do the trick and allow you to log back in and play, but sometimes it doesn't work. Standard smile

There isn't anything you can do to alleviate this, really.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 5 of 17 (36,221 Views)

★★ Novice

You as an admin are wrong ....

See my note at http://answers.ea.com/t5/Command-Conquer-Tiberium/Error-500-WHEN-WILL-THIS-BE-FIXED/m-p/2550610#U255...

It is a browser issue , at least in my case, It is a CHROME issue. 

Just stating "it's a server issue, keep on re-trying" does not necessarily make me satisfied .

Why don't you go back and FIX the server ?

Message 6 of 17 (32,082 Views)

★★ Novice

It is simply unacceptable and outrageous for EA to refer to this thread for all instances of ERROR 500 -- where THERE IS NO SOLUTION. 

Message 7 of 17 (32,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 8 of 17 (31,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have the same problem,as soon as that stupid script error comes up you log out but cannot log back in,i play 6 different worlds 1 i have not been able to log into for months,all EA says is refer to link below mmm still does not work, they have not bothered to update that link thats from 2012. come on EA what do we give you our money for, we seem to be getting more errors now than ever before,we have not been compensated for the last 2-3 times they shut the servers down again mmm we lose out on resources every time they shut us out. so come on EA give us something back.

Message 9 of 17 (31,117 Views)

★ Novice

Refreshing does not fix this, personally I believe if you spend money they eventually boot  you off the game. I haven't been able to get on in three days and have tried everything I know of possible. I'm on three severs and have been playing for more than two years and trouble logging is a regular occurrence.

Message 10 of 17 (30,646 Views)