Re: My UPS tracking number does not seem to work

by Anthony817

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My UPS tracking number does not seem to work

★★★ Newbie

I got an email from Origin about my shipment and it told me my shipping number is MI01163900094880 . For some reason when I go to the website I'm supposed to track on, http://returnscenter.smartlabel.com/v3/OutboundTracking.aspx , it tells me "The tracking information is incorrect or the tracking data is not yet available. Verify the tracking information or try again at a later time." I am not sure if I am doing the tracking wrong or if the number given to me is incorrect. Please help.

Message 1 of 13 (100,234 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Well, if the number you've been given does not work, there is still no reason to assume that you will not receive the package. If you do not get in within 2 business weeks, contact a Game Advisor. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (111,475 Views)

All Replies

I would give it a day or two to update, as there is no reason that the e-mail you received (automated) would have contained a mistake since there was no possible chance for human error in the process. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 2 of 13 (99,961 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I ordered a game from Origin on Monday 12 and today is Friday 16, yet my tracking numer says it's incorrect Frown

Message 3 of 13 (99,886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

having a similar problem....my number also doesn't work.

Message 4 of 13 (99,804 Views)

Well, if the number you've been given does not work, there is still no reason to assume that you will not receive the package. If you do not get in within 2 business weeks, contact a Game Advisor. Standard smile

Message 5 of 13 (111,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem with the tracking number. I need to know the expected delivery date. Please check into this problem and let us know how to correct it. Thank you.

Message 6 of 13 (99,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I meet the same issue. 

I order my games last Friday(Dec 7, 2012) and now I still can't track the shipping. It's seven days already!!!!!!!

I talked with UPS and they told me the shipping number is not exist. I have no idea when I can got my games!!!

Message 7 of 13 (99,682 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You know what is screwed up? I have the SAME EXACT tracking number! SAME one! MI01163900094880 I call UPS and they are telling me the tracking number should be 18 characters not 16!

If and when I get my package, if the tracking number is 2 characters longer I will update it here, casue I googled my tracking number and this page was the ONLY link that came up.

So I think UPS is using a bad tracking number and recycling it over and over.

We are not the same people this has happened to.

My question is, did the guy in the OP get his stuff or not?

Even if the number is bad, the address it is getting sent to should be ok correct?

Message 8 of 13 (99,564 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update! I was scammed! Thankfully I did it through paypal and got a full refund. Took the cash and bought a GTX 650! Gonna rock!

I don't know how or where the seller came up with this tracking number, most likely on the net. Beware if you have this tracking number, prepare to be scammed.

Message 9 of 13 (99,160 Views)

★ Apprentice

wait my tracking number is also 16 dights i picked the same shipping, but my tracking number is different also i ordered it from orgin? not some random seller what does that mean>???

Message 10 of 13 (97,922 Views)