COMMAND&CONQUER TIBERIAN SUN-FIRESTORM don't works on win 8.1 64bit.

by RevelatorITA

Original Post

COMMAND&CONQUER TIBERIAN SUN-FIRESTORM don't works on win 8.1 64bit.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i've bought C&C collection but all game C&C works fine tiberian sun and firestorm not...

please Ea-Origin make an official patch THANKS.

Message 1 of 7 (795 Views)

Re: COMMAND&CONQUER TIBERIAN SUN-FIRESTORM don't works on win 8.1 64bit.

★★★★ Novice

What problem are you having, because I am not having the problem and I have C&C TUC, with TS/FS and it works fine for me.... Windows 8.1 64

Message 2 of 7 (777 Views)

Hero

The people at http://cnc-comm.com/ have a download of the game (it's freeware, after all) with extra patches for Win8 compatibility. I suggest you look through their downloads.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 7 (768 Views)

★ Apprentice

locked on main menù.. and i can't set any options e can't launch new game... formatting and installing7 64 bit works fine...

same story in my both pc desktop and notebook(radeon&geforce)... i thinks 8.1 is the problem...

Message 4 of 7 (766 Views)

★ Apprentice

thanks ;-)

Message 5 of 7 (765 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hate Windows 8.1 Pro x64 and can run the entire collection perfectly (well almost, slight problem recently with Red Alert 2 & Yuris Revenge, hint why I'm on Answer HQ).

Try uninstalling the game, and deleting all the files, the reinstalling.

Message 6 of 7 (746 Views)

★★ Guide

I created a patcher today, it should fix the problems on win 8/8.1, it comes with some extra goodies too like a map editor/config tool/game launcher and a couple of bug fixes for the game

Get it here: http://funkyfr3sh.cncnet.org/files/ts/TSpatch.exe

Message 7 of 7 (741 Views)