Re: i can't connect to tib 15

by gamerdruid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i can't connect to tib 15

★★★ Newbie

hi,

i can't connect to tib 15 with my account.last night no problem. today no luck.

Message 1 of 11 (2,044 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@gamerdruid @rasta2356 @pogie5 @Abomination-01

We only handle account & billing issues on the Answers HQ forums. Please post on the official game forums for any connection or game issues.

An update on who does what, can be found in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-Tiberium-Alliances/Scope-of-Support-Tiberium-Alliances/m-p/5822905/thre...

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (2,137 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@rasta2356

Can you try another browser?

Additionally, check your security software such as anti-virus, anti-malware, pop-up blockers and other browser plugins. Sometimes it also helps to clear the browser cache.

Message 2 of 11 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No-one can get the game working on W104 or W81 either. when you can log in it just kicks you out as soon as you try to collect a package, upgrade, attack, sim or pretty much click on anything. It's been broken for over 9 hours now and everyone is getting pretty annoyed. I have tried 3 different browsers and cleared cache and history on each with no luck.

Message 3 of 11 (2,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same problems have paralyzed play on World 33 since the evening of Friday the 13th. No message from game moderators. Seems this problem has hit several servers in recent days without explanation or fix. Cannot do anything -- collect packages, repair, pvp or pve, move bases -- and eventually you get disconnected. The lack of communication from game administrators is pretty poor. Dedicated player since 2012 and guess will have to give up.

Message 4 of 11 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In reply to suggestion above, this is not a problem of cache-clearing or browser choice. As part of my effort to remove possible reasons for game stopping to work, already switched from Chrome to Explorer and loaded up Firefox; identical problems encountered. And cleared cache twice; no difference. Also disabled all scripts; no difference. Checked with several teammates by email; all reporting the same inability to control their army.

Message 5 of 11 (2,016 Views)

Champion

Once connected to w77 I and many players can't do basic game functions.  I am currently in Benidorm, Spain.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 11 (1,989 Views)

Champion

The Public Test Envirnment is totally offline, unreadable.

Message 7 of 11 (1,977 Views)

Champion

W77 - Geo - Benidorm Spain still having issues.

W79 - noGeo info

Welt4 - noGeo info

W95 - W96 noGeo info

World 1, geo - Russian Federation, Khabarovs

World5(NL) Geo location: Netherlands, Helmond

World 5 - international - no Geo

W81 - Geo London

W55 - W90

All reported in the  TA forum today 15/1/17

Message 8 of 11 (1,961 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@gamerdruid @rasta2356 @pogie5 @Abomination-01

We only handle account & billing issues on the Answers HQ forums. Please post on the official game forums for any connection or game issues.

An update on who does what, can be found in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-Tiberium-Alliances/Scope-of-Support-Tiberium-Alliances/m-p/5822905/thre...

Message 9 of 11 (2,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

So much for providing answers to questions - I was asked to post in here by other EA community managers!

I am a moderator in the game forum you linked to and if you'd taken a minute to check you would have found that there are many, many reports of issues and no official replies.  Game forums such as you linked to are for players to help each other - no help a player can provide will resolve these problems if you did ANY research on the issue.

Message 10 of 11 (1,942 Views)