Re: buying command & conquer tiberium alliances funds

by itsallk

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me. Add the card info and hit continue but nothing happens... 

Message 11 of 19 (1,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem cant get funds not with credit card or paypal

Message 12 of 19 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. There are a lot of people more. Not all of them are posting in here because they simply don't know english i am talking about post soviet countrys, but  if they do, i suppose there will be hundreds of pages with the same post discribing the same problem. EA loosing a lot of money because of stupidity of few persons who are responsible for money transactions.

P.S. moderator, what do you mean "solved" ? lol!

Message 13 of 19 (1,131 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had this same exact issue earlier today using Firefox, and Chrome. However, when I used Internet Explorer it worked.

After navigating through this forum to find a "Solution" all they were are suggestions & links to contact an Advisor or go to help.ea.com (This site.) Very redundant, and frustrating!

So again, I would recommend first to clear your browser cookies, and then try another browser if that doesn't work.

Hope this helps everyone, good gaming!

Message 14 of 19 (2,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still exactly the same problem for me. I am dismayed that with Paypal I can make much larger purchases all over the world, but with EA, nada. Shame on EA.

Message 15 of 19 (937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not solved.. I'm able to store my visa details but not use them. Is there a problem matching up card issue country with game region details? How do I change my game region to match my card issuer country?

Message 16 of 19 (879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, I can not proceed to step 3, I used Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, none of them is working, and even I tried clearing the cookies as mentioned above and sill same issue, it is really bad customer support where they don't want to get money, while people are willing to purchase. I hope some EA's employee who is a customer oriented person will notice these posts and solve the issue for hundred of users and increase the profit of the company by solving a simple error in purchasing page. For all players who faced some issue, please leave your post here to increase the number of posts, by doing that, we force them to solve the issue. 

Message 17 of 19 (798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAme problem also chatted with EA rep and they have passed this to the billing department to investigate hopefully this willl be resolved soon

Will post more when I receive the answer on action required

Cheers

Message 18 of 19 (695 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Firstly, the ea staff & developers for this game have previously stated they do not monitor or follow these forums. Also, very few experienced players (if any) come here too. You would do better posting all future problems/comments to the dedicated C&C:TA forums at: http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer.com/index.php

That said, you wont get any help with payment problems going to the above forum either.

All the ea staff / moderators there do is direct all payment / billing problems to here http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?pr...-alliances. That's it. After directing players to the above site, the ea staff wipe their hands of the problem.

Once you get to the so called ea help site, you are required to login and click on contact us and then start a chat session with the Indian help desk or email them.

Of course the help desk employees can't help customers either. They read from cheat sheets and have no clue what they are doing. They will blame your bank, PayPal, Boku and so on. They will blame everyone except ea for the problem. And if you challenge anything they say, they simply close the chat session and mark your problem as solved.

You need to convince these help desk employees to pass you along to a senior tech who can then pass your problem along to ea billing. Customers can expect to wait 3-6 weeks to have the problem resolved (that's when it is solved - it's frequently never solved) and expect ea to blame anyone except themselves for the initial problem.

This has been a problem of ea's for years now and they have never bothered to fix their payment system, preferring instead to continue to allow the help desk employees to read from cheat sheets and blame everyone/everything else. As I said, these problem frequently go unsolved and ignored by ea. Clearly ea are making too much money.

Message 19 of 19 (687 Views)