Re: SERVER ISSUES FOR MORE THAN 48 HOURS!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SERVER ISSUES FOR MORE THAN 48 HOURS!

★★★★★ Novice

Just wanted to know about issues with the support servers of cnc4. The community can't play it in coop anymore. It would be appreciated if EA give us some infos about if the servers are gonna be fixed, or if this game is doomed to die like the others before.(in this case i wouldn't buy any EA title anymore for the rest of my life) Idk if somebody already published informations about this issue, so admins; feel free to cancel this topic if already discussed or NOT wanted. Wink

Message 1 of 5 (1,714 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

To clarify to everyone:

Game and connection issues are not handled by EA support; they only do the account & billing aspect of the game.

For connection issues you can refer to the official game forums. Full details on where to go for which types of issues is detailed in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-Tiberium-Alliances/Scope-of-Support-Tiberium-Alliances/td-p/5822905

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,856 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Now EA is hanging up on me after being on hold for 2 hours.  Their secretary answers and just hangs up.

Message 2 of 5 (1,683 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

BTW the number to call them is 650-628-1500

Message 3 of 5 (1,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

did that already Zeph, at least you had more luck talking to them. I was put on hold, and after that told it wasn't possible to talk to anyone there. I called the European support (Italian one) and talked to a kind guy that was willing to see if the issue was known; It was the 1st time he heard about this. Tried to let me change firewall settings and so on, but I told him not even to try to blame my pc.He opened a ticked and sent me number and code on mail. That's it. Nobody knows anything. Haven't they earned enough money to keep this alive? Had enough of this •EA•sh•it• policy.

Message 4 of 5 (1,665 Views)

EA DICE Team

To clarify to everyone:

Game and connection issues are not handled by EA support; they only do the account & billing aspect of the game.

For connection issues you can refer to the official game forums. Full details on where to go for which types of issues is detailed in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-Tiberium-Alliances/Scope-of-Support-Tiberium-Alliances/td-p/5822905

Message 5 of 5 (1,857 Views)