Relocation of the base not possible to the right quarter

by t6nism

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Relocation of the base not possible to the right quarter

★★★ Newbie

i cant relocate to the north area as i want.

second time this problem occurs.

after i accept the terms the game relocates me into a random quarter

Message 1 of 7 (723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Relocation of the base not possible to the right quarter

Community Manager (retired)

Not really.

It's a known bug, it happens every once in a while, and there seems to be nothing that can be done about it.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (610 Views)

All Replies

I have looked it up on the official forums, and there seems to be a constant number (although a small proportion only) of players that the game fails to relocate in the area of their choosing.

There doesn't seem to be a solution for such a problem at the time. :/

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 2 of 7 (696 Views)

★ Novice

I have same issue, I have tried x2 times to relocate to the NW and it puts me in a random sector!  If this is not fixed for my player in the next 24 hours I am leaving the game for good. Now I have to suffer through another lockdown too, way too frustrating!!!

Message 3 of 7 (681 Views)

Unable to relocate to NW sector!

★ Novice

I have tried twice to relocate to the NW sector on world 42, and the server just puts me in a random sector.  As the entire game depends upon being able to work with your alliance and this issue prevents me from doing so, I will leave the game for good if this is not fixed for my player in the next 24hrs.

Message 4 of 7 (672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me on world 52 is there anything we can do?

Message 5 of 7 (627 Views)

Not really.

It's a known bug, it happens every once in a while, and there seems to be nothing that can be done about it.

Message 6 of 7 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried 3-4 times, but I don't even know if I am doing right because I also don't see any answer on HOW to relocate other than to hit relocate button on world map.  How do I even choose a specific spot?  And why do I see "Paste Coords" everywhere, but not "COPY Coords" to actually use them?  Trying unsuccessfully to relocate near my alliance and nearer a goal like the center (or atleast near a Forgotten base) and then being locked out for a week at a time is....FRUSTRATING!  Just hearing "others have the same problem," or "No known solution at this time" is even more.....FRUSTRATING!!!!

Message 7 of 7 (466 Views)