Problem in Fund Purchase

by selda8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem in Fund Purchase

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am encountering problem in purchasing fund for "Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances". I had purchased some funds before but I can't purchase now. Is there any problem with the system or is it just not accepting my card?

The error message that I always got was:

"We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."

I have Mastercard, is there any problem with transacting with my card on purchasing fund?

Kindly help me with this as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5 (1,417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem in Fund Purchase

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello selda8,

You have two options here, well, three, really, the third being the optional "using a different credit card" (maybe your credit card has expired?):

- try purchasing funds through another of the Play4Free portal, since the funds are usable in any of these games. You could also use the http://www.play4free.com/ website and try buying funds directly through their portal.

- contacting a Game Advisor for more information on the bottleneck. For security reasons, we can not discuss any issues relative to purchasing, billing or accounts here.

Hope this helps. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,460 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello selda8,

You have two options here, well, three, really, the third being the optional "using a different credit card" (maybe your credit card has expired?):

- try purchasing funds through another of the Play4Free portal, since the funds are usable in any of these games. You could also use the http://www.play4free.com/ website and try buying funds directly through their portal.

- contacting a Game Advisor for more information on the bottleneck. For security reasons, we can not discuss any issues relative to purchasing, billing or accounts here.

Hope this helps. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 5 (1,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did tried another credit card, and even debit card (all of which are Mastercard), but have the same error... That is why I wondered if there is problem purchasing using Mastercard. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i use to be able to purchase funds through paypal but now i can not??????im from ireland

Message 4 of 5 (1,184 Views)

★ Novice

Currently I cannot purchase funds.  It defaults to a login page and each time I select purchase funds it defaults to the same page.  Can you assist?

Message 5 of 5 (1,109 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help