Re: Please, a new C&C with a modern theme

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please, a new C&C with a modern theme

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey There EA,

What I would give to see a state-of-the-art command and conquer make a return.

When Command and Conquer Generals 2 was scrapped, I was absolutely heart-broken. We haven't seen a decent RTS since Westwood's C&C (no offence).

Please, PLEASE, consider bringing this back to life with new graphics, new audio, modern combat (not made up futuristic stuff, I really dislike those themes & I wouldn't go near them with a 12ft pole!).. essentially a re-make of Westwood's command and conquer would be absolutely godly.

I don't hold any hope but I do know a lot of people miss that style of game with a modern theme

Such a shame this has been scrapped, I was devastated when I found out it was thrown in the bin.. absolutely heart-broken.

I mean, you guys turn over some serious profits, please sink some coin into making a return for the famous C&C.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Message 1 of 2 (439 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@eiluaq

Hi Paul,

I appreciate you taking the time to share you wishes for a new C&C game with us. The Original C&C was one of the first games I played a lot so it will always hold a special place in my heart (great soundtrack!)

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any plans for a new C&C release at the moment, but the future is still uncertain. Perhaps one day we can make this a reality again.

Thanks again for reaching out to us as we always love hearing from our fans Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (481 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@eiluaq

Hi Paul,

I appreciate you taking the time to share you wishes for a new C&C game with us. The Original C&C was one of the first games I played a lot so it will always hold a special place in my heart (great soundtrack!)

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any plans for a new C&C release at the moment, but the future is still uncertain. Perhaps one day we can make this a reality again.

Thanks again for reaching out to us as we always love hearing from our fans Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (482 Views)