No supply crates since December 13th (World 77)

by IrvTheCurve

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No supply crates since December 13th (World 77)

★ Apprentice

Like others have reported, I am no longer seeing *ANY* crates in the game.  I checked my attack logs and last got a crate on December 13th.  Asking other members of my alliance, some are seeing the same issue and others are not.

I have been playing this world for 1.5 years and it certainly isn't fair not to get 2-4 crates a day while others can.  I contacted EA support and they have confirmed many others are seeing the same problem and that it appears to be an in-game problem.

Message 1 of 10 (2,537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No supply crates since December 13th (World 77)

★ Apprentice

This issue was resolved with a patch to the game itself.  It just took a long time for them to role it out.  There haven't been any crates issues since.

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (2,171 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Still no crates.  I am just trying to keep this issue visible and hopefully get some assistance from EA.

Message 2 of 10 (2,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am on world28 east coast. have not had any supplycrates in 5 to 6 days.have asked other players in my alliance and they are getting them.

Message 3 of 10 (2,446 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same is true for me.  The only exception is that there is ONE other person in my alliance that is also not getting crates.  Obviously, some sequence of events must occur from that account to cause this situation.  However, it is pretty clear to me that this bug is not that uncommon as there are several threads around several worlds where people are reporting the same situation.  I just wish EA would weigh in on this situation.

Message 4 of 10 (2,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on World 101 (europe)

I have had no crates spawn since the update to fix crate spawning. 

All subs that have been sent to me to use though have had no other issues while i was subbing them so this is an in game EA server issue for my account. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,409 Views)

★★ Novice

i am not seeing any supply crates i  world 28 but some of my alliance members are still getting them

Message 6 of 10 (2,370 Views)

★ Apprentice

Now going on 3 weeks since I have seen my last crate.  I hope EA is able to fix this problem and make things right with all of the lost crates.

Message 7 of 10 (2,340 Views)

★ Novice

EA doesn't seem to care about this problem.  It appears that they may be selectively cutting off supply crates if you don't buy something from them. So much for a 'free' game

Message 8 of 10 (2,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've found if you keep your offense and defense within 3 levels of each other, crates appear reliably for that base.  Otherwise they don't.  Give it a try.

Message 9 of 10 (1,982 Views)

★ Apprentice

This issue was resolved with a patch to the game itself.  It just took a long time for them to role it out.  There haven't been any crates issues since.

Message 10 of 10 (2,172 Views)