Command & Conquer: Tiberan Future

by ForgottenRACE

Original Post

Command & Conquer: Tiberan Future

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA

I come here to ask some questions and give future ideas becosue i feel like "Command & Conquer" dies "EA" kinda gave up on it and trying to resurrect it on a new studio.

So i want just to know if "EA" still feels like making more games of Command & Conquer or sell the IP to others like old Westwood.

If "EA" going to resurrect Command & Conquer then here is some ideas and i want this deliverd to they who charge of it.

01: When  "EA" made Command & Conquer 4: they did rush it and made it horrible, there is no classic building in this game

02: My Favorite game  of Command & Conquer is Tiberian Sun: it feel so good when Westwood used good time on it.

03: in future games i hope "EA" listen to the fans what they want it to be like, just in old times.

04: http://forums.cncnz.com go there to see some of the fans

05: Dont rush next gen games of Command & Conquer, complete it so it be perfect Standard smile

Here some idea for future idea from me just for ideas:.

01: Cabal travels back in time and changes the story.

02: Kane having problems with paradox's when he returns.

03: Mutants estables a home and growing in population.

04: GDI returns with missing technology.

05: Nod reclaims stealth technology from past in Cabal wars.

06: Scrin defeaded in c&c4 and GDI & NOD trying to get the alien technolgy recreateing new units and buildings.

07: Forgotten Veinhole's returns more powerful that ever after being infected by Scrin and merges with new units.

Thanks and hope for the future.

Message 1 of 2 (580 Views)

Re: Command & Conquer: Tiberan Future

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ForgottenRACE !

Cool ideas you have there!

C&C is great and interesting world, and I am also looking forward for the new games in this universe.

For Brotherhood! For Kane!

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 2 (519 Views)