Re: Certificate

by Snips86x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Certificate

★★★ Newbie

See below. Tried to sign this morning and got greeted by this. Went online to find a message from team mate saying his account had been hacked and his credit card used!!!!!!! He has had no help from EA. What is the problem! Is my account safe. When I checked my account there was no shipping address sure this was on? Changed my password just in case.

There is a problem with this websites security certificate.  

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

The security certificate presented by this website has errors, and should not be trusted.Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Click here to close this webpage.

Continue to this website (not recommended).

More information                                  

• If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
  • When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

Message 1 of 5 (719 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

I think it is back now!!! Took them long enough!!!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (702 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I get this error also but have no option to continue anyway, so I have no way of getting in at all.

Why has this not been picked up on prior to the certificate expiring.

Message 2 of 5 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im also having the same problem but have not clicked on log in anyway. What the hell is going on?

Message 3 of 5 (704 Views)

★ Apprentice

@7balled wrote:

Im also having the same problem but have not clicked on log in anyway. What the hell is going on?

I wish I knew.

3 different browsers and the same result each time.

Quite pissed I cannot get directly to EA about this one.

Message 4 of 5 (701 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think it is back now!!! Took them long enough!!!

Message 5 of 5 (703 Views)