Cant Login using google chrome anymore.?

by mittmiller

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant Login using google chrome anymore.?

★★★ Newbie

I installed Google chrome about 2 months ago. and was forced to set up a gmail.com account. When i log onto the internet using chrome , it would automatically use my gmail account in background. Learned that I could play apps from the chrome app store and no password needed to login to a game lets say... I came across this game at google chrome ap store C&C.  I linked the application. It would automatically log me into C &C and i started to play.... Been playing for about  a few weeks and told my sons about the game..  They both got an account but not through chrome..  they registered with my alt email accounts using 2 of my emails ( hotmail).  They can login with no problem using the hotmail accounts with passwords.  But now I cant login to my game using my google account ?(no password was needed)..   I tried many ways everything from deleting history, cookies, resetting my chome login password...    The game knows my account is there because i tried to sign up through the official website using my gmail account and it says someone has that account already...   and I had my sons look for me in the game and said that i am there...  My only problem is that i cant get back in..  When i click on my app link it will automatically go to one of my sons accounts never gmail anymore.....   any help would be greatly appreciated....   ty...

Message 1 of 4 (3,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant Login using google chrome anymore.?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

Before I suggest anything, I'd just like to check a few things: when I try repeating the steps you provided following installing Chrome, it prompts me to create an account before I can go further, or to login using my gmail address.

I wonder if you didn't log in using your gmail address and your origin password.

Could you try and login on https://alliances.commandandconquer.com/login/auth with your gmail address and origin password and tell me if it works for you?

Alternately, to clear your browser cache on Chrome, you have to press Control+Shift+Delete. It will prompt open a window asking what you want to clear: make sure that "cache" is ticked, and in the drop-down menu select the all-time option (else you will just clear cache for the last hour of browsing).

Let me know how it goes.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,130 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

Before I suggest anything, I'd just like to check a few things: when I try repeating the steps you provided following installing Chrome, it prompts me to create an account before I can go further, or to login using my gmail address.

I wonder if you didn't log in using your gmail address and your origin password.

Could you try and login on https://alliances.commandandconquer.com/login/auth with your gmail address and origin password and tell me if it works for you?

Alternately, to clear your browser cache on Chrome, you have to press Control+Shift+Delete. It will prompt open a window asking what you want to clear: make sure that "cache" is ticked, and in the drop-down menu select the all-time option (else you will just clear cache for the last hour of browsing).

Let me know how it goes.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 4 (4,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem... I was logged in but clicking on the "PLAY NOW" button kept bringing me back to that same window.

Message 3 of 4 (3,300 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem now I have to use Firefox Frown

Message 4 of 4 (3,252 Views)