Re: Cannot relocate player

by MikTeny

Original Post

Cannot relocate player

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to move my base to where all of my alliance is grouping up using the relocate player feature.

When I select the sector I want to move, it gives me this error message:

You are currently attacking. You cannot relocate during an attack.

However, I am not attacking or being attacked by anyone (as far as I can tell). I have waited a couple of hours and this problem still persists. What's going on? How do I solve this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (1,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, still.

Anyone?

Message 2 of 5 (1,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too, and it makes the game unplayable as I can't move with my alliance.

I cannot believe there has been no answer to this since the original posting 12-28-2013. Are EA serious about offering support? Or do they only answer the simple questions, like 'How do I upgrade a unit'?

Message 3 of 5 (1,430 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi :womanhappy:

When you attacked a player or being attacked, you can not relocate or attack to another player for 24 hours. Also if you newly relocated or moved your base, it gives same error again.  

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 4 of 5 (1,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, in the world map, i can't relocate my bases, until it's been 24h from the last attack?.. that is a little porblematic, because i don't know when i am going to be attacked. I can attack, but I don't know when i am going to be attacked.. If i am being attacked once a day, then i will never be able to relocate!!.. I cannot relocate today.. but I noticed that after attacking some Outposts (and also i was attacked twice) I will see tomorrow what happens and I'll tell you

Message 5 of 5 (1,252 Views)