Re: will ea make a new command and conquer?

by Nyerguds

Original Post

will ea make a new command and conquer?

★★★ Newbie

I miss being excited about my favorite RTS series. From the tiberium universe to Red alert. I'm curious to what about Kane and his followers. The Scrin foreman who was preparing an invasion fleet. What about the newest mysterious corporation of future tech? Red Alert was always fun to see how it evoled. What about Yuri's brain that was still alive and in the jar, taking over the 'commander'? Several questions, but missing the fun of new C&C games. the alliance isn't enough for me. Devil

Message 1 of 3 (443 Views)

Hey 

Here we don't know it but be sure to follow all EA media accounts like twitter. 

Maybe in close future we will know more.

Message 2 of 3 (439 Views)

Hero

@cabal_drakor

I kind of doubt it... from everything I've heard, there's zero activity on C&C right now -_-

You can always replay the classics, though. They're freeware and fan-patched.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 3 (430 Views)