spel crash als mod actief is

by seatrader

Original Post

Accepted Solution

spel crash als mod actief is

★★ Novice

Hello im playing Generals ZH with MOD

but every time i play challence he end the game with a general error  but now i get aq new error and i don't know how to play without problems... see attached

who can help me continue playing Zero Hour challence

Raymond

Message 1 of 4 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: spel crash als mod actief is

Hero

@seatrader

If the mod is not meant for single player, you shouldn't use it for that either unless you have the knowledge to mod it yourself to make sure it actually works correctly.

This place is a tech support forum, not a modding forum. I suggest you google around a bit and find more information on modding Generals if you want help with this.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (647 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@seatrader

There's not much we can help with if the game is modded, you know... it's probably the mod that makes it crash. And you didn't even mention which mod it is. Try looking in the mod's readme file, or contacting its creator.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello Nyerguds

The MOD is play is Operation Firestorm

i did both already (ream me in attached), and they can't help me

so they say it's only make for skirmish, but why is it then confront my single player and challence.

the shame is that im not good into this other wise i would like to have all cars and ppl chance to the original game

like a atomic bomb in the original game sucks but the one in Firestorm is realy a bomb

also i wonder why it's crashing, may be the can change something that it won't crash again

Message 3 of 4 (502 Views)

Hero

@seatrader

If the mod is not meant for single player, you shouldn't use it for that either unless you have the knowledge to mod it yourself to make sure it actually works correctly.

This place is a tech support forum, not a modding forum. I suggest you google around a bit and find more information on modding Generals if you want help with this.

Message 4 of 4 (648 Views)