"C&C 3: Tiberium Wars" - saved game files from previous session always disappear

by GeneralParmenion

Original Post

"C&C 3: Tiberium Wars" - saved game files from previous session always disappear

★★★ Newbie

Hi there! First-time poster here, hoping someone can help.

I'm having some issues with my saved game files in "C&C 3: Tiberium Wars". I purchased the game as part of the soft-copy "C&C The Ultimate Collection" compilation - I'm not sure if that's relevant.

The game itself plays fine. My problem is that if I save a game, then quit out of "C&C 3: Tiberium Wars", the saved games can't be accessed when I re-open "C&C 3: Tiberium Wars" (for a new session) and try to load the saved game file created during a previous session.

If I try to load a saved game WITHOUT exiting "C&C 3: Tiberium Wars" (i.e. load a saved game from the current session), the game detects the saved file and loads it no problem.

But if I save a game during Session A, then exit "C&C 3: Tiberium Wars", and then re-open the game to continue the same campaign in a new session (Seesion B), the sub-menu options "Continue Campaign" and "Load" are "greyed out", indicating the previously-saved files (saved during Session A) are either gone, or cannot be found.

Can anyone help? I'm getting a little tired of re-playing the first three  missions each session.

Message 1 of 3 (868 Views)

Re: "C&C 3: Tiberium Wars" - saved game files from previous sessio

★★★ Newbie

Bumping in the hope that someone out there can help. I can see from previous threads that other people have experienced this problem.

Message 2 of 3 (839 Views)

Re: "C&C 3: Tiberium Wars" - saved game files from previous sessio

Hero

@GeneralParmenion

Peculiar. That could be a problem with the cloud storage of the samegames. Have you tried disabling the game's cloud storage?

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 3 (824 Views)