Message 21 of 32 (5,198 Views)

Re: can't play custom maps RA3 & C&C 3 + K

★ Novice

they wont fix it or care that we want to lay

over paid mf don't give a flyin f about us

Message 22 of 32 (5,198 Views)

Re: cant play custom maps RA3 & C&C 3 + KW

★★★★★ Newbie
This works for KW. You sir are a genius.
Message 23 of 32 (4,884 Views)

★ Novice
wow, that actually worked! Thank you so much kind sir! You made my day, I've been trying to get them to work for months, and never had any luck!!! Blessings upon you Standard smile
Message 24 of 32 (4,616 Views)

★ Novice
Nice. Thank you man! that worked whitout problems.
Message 25 of 32 (3,778 Views)

★★ Novice

which one worked please??

Message 26 of 32 (3,593 Views)

★★ Novice

hello. I cannot receive map ingame.

it always get stuck on the receiving page and then game could not start.

kanes wrath

windows 10

origin

thanks for any help

Message 27 of 32 (3,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally solved it by removing the main Red Alert 3 program folder from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games"

and paste it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts". Which I created moments before.

But before that (which I'm sure didn't work) was the 1.2 patch upgrade and the reg edit. 

And I'm currently running Win 10 in vista compatibility mode which is probably making no difference but hey..

Message 28 of 32 (3,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI guys,

I fixed the problem. the last guy had it right. You have to look at his screenshot. For me, I had to also add 2 string values in the registry to mimic what he had but with my profile name instead. After restarting Origin and going to custom maps they were FINALLY there. yes you have to go to your roaming folder and add the maps folder with the maps in it. And yes you have to modify the registry because EA is lame. I've attached mine. the Reg Dword is 32 bit and the 2 strings below are just string values. The last one is my profile name, use your own.

Message 29 of 32 (2,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried everything and didn't work, until i modify this registry Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Electronic Arts\Electronic Arts\Command and Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath, as instructed, the maps are showing now in skirmish maps, but not in custom maps, which works for me. Modifying only this Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Electronic Arts\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW, didn't work

Message 30 of 32 (1,745 Views)