Unable to Download the modules after the Purchase of Command & Conquer - The Ultimate Collection

by cocolablanc

Original Post

Unable to Download the modules after the Purchase of Command & Conquer - The Ultimate Collection

★★★ Newbie

What an appalling Website ! Can anybody assist in enabling me to actually download the items that I have paid for (ie. On attempting to Download - Tiberian Sun/Firestorm the stupid system responds that I have already used the Code - NOT TRUE , what a crock of **bleep** ) ? 

Message 1 of 5 (267 Views)

Re: Unable to Download the modules after the Purchase of Command & Conquer - The Ultimate Collection

Community Manager (retired)

Hi cocolablanc,

Did you purchase a boxed copy of the game or through Origin?

Thanks.

Rick.

Message 2 of 5 (257 Views)

Re: Unable to Download the modules after the Purchase of Command & Conquer - The Ultimate Collection

★ Pro
The game is only available on Origin...
Message 3 of 5 (255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

origins downloading is the most frustrating and non-functional site I have ever encountered

the instructions in the boxed game do not relate to the site

choosing redeem product code from my account page fails and suggests that I contact help. that seems like a fail too

Message 4 of 5 (251 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Then you'll have to contact EA: http://help.ea.com

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)