Red Alert 3 - Activation limit is reached ???

by DanielOslooo

Original Post

Red Alert 3 - Activation limit is reached ???

★ Novice

Please EA support I need help about this silly problem.

I bought this game day one, and some years ago I managed to link it to my Origin account.

Sure that I have installed this game "many" times as I had so many PCs in my life, workstation and laptops included, until my current gaming rig.

I cant run this unauthorization tool as I dont have my previous PCs with me of course...

Please let me know how I can reinstall and enjoy this game again!

Best Regards,

Daniel Mons

Message 1 of 3 (414 Views)

Re: Red Alert 3 - Activation limit is reached ???

★ Novice

And I just noticed the same problem with Red Alert 3 Uprising !!!

Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

Re: Red Alert 3 - Activation limit is reached ???

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DanielOslooo

That's very peculiar. I thought linking a game to an Origin account removed that old weird limited-installations system Confused

I suggest you contact an Advisor via EA Help and get a live chat session. I'm just a volunteer here, but these people can actually look into the system and your account details to solve such things.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 3 (388 Views)