GameSpy will be back.

★★★ Newbie

When? I want so.

Message 1 of 2 (333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GameSpy will be back.

Hero

@AlexOnlineWest

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the C&C community kind of moved beyond GameSpy and set up their own servers.

You can play the games on these community-managed servers:

• For the classics (Command & Conquer 1, Red Alert 1, Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2) you can use CnCNet.
  • For the later games (Generals, C&C3, RA3) you can use C&C: Online.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (338 Views)

All Replies

Re: GameSpy will be back.

Hero

@AlexOnlineWest

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the C&C community kind of moved beyond GameSpy and set up their own servers.

You can play the games on these community-managed servers:

• For the classics (Command & Conquer 1, Red Alert 1, Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2) you can use CnCNet.
  • For the later games (Generals, C&C3, RA3) you can use C&C: Online.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)