Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight will not launch win 8 64bit..

by wikne

Original Post

Re: Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight will not launch win 8 64bit..

★ Novice

Hi...

Help Me..!

How to solve the problem in the attached pistures 

and in addition to notebook and graphics capabilities

Message 51 of 60 (3,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So ridiculous... I tried everthing- closing all processes,compability as win xp/win7 run exe etc it simply doesn´t start at all :/

Just a short display of the blue c&c4 pic not even see the persona creat page... iam using win 10 64bit but nothing seems to work

Message 52 of 60 (2,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem I couldn't get Command and Conquer four to work. I've then my password to my EA account then I reloaded the game and we entered my email address and new password. Make sure you enter your email address and password correctly and now the game will load. Enjoy im.not very smart and I figured it out lol
Message 53 of 60 (2,808 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi anschwa It sounds like your copy is regionally locked to the EU which would explain that.. as far as the dll try reinstalling the game if that don't fix it it might be a dll only given with EU copies ie the Germany installer selection

Message 54 of 60 (2,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

ok Slwester23 change your resolution off of 800x600 to your graphics resolution.. that should fix it.

Message 55 of 60 (2,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MisusedPower

If you mention people with @ they get notified of your replies. Otherwise there's usually little chance they'll notice it.

Do note Slwester23 's post here is a year old... they may have figured it out by now. From what I can see, though, that problem may be due to Windows' display scaling system, and not just the set resolution.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 56 of 60 (2,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bay the game on kd i have the cd kay i registre my self i put the registration cod and after give me error whay?

Message 57 of 60 (1,746 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@wq85ybqx005d What do you mean with KD? You are talking about CNC4 from Steam? If so, please follow these steps and report back if it helped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3tIL5EcjU&t=13s Credits go to @MADdrag0n Standard smile
Message 58 of 60 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in my case "game crash did you remember to build data" it was simply my country translations. I restored istalation to originaly ENGLISH language and game started nominaly. Enjoy.

Message 59 of 60 (1,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Rakinen What is your native game language?

Message 60 of 60 (1,229 Views)