Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars online login failed

by Kill3rTwinky

Original Post

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars online login failed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently bought Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on the PC through Steam.  When I go on the game and try to log on to the online network it pops up with two error messages.  The first one is "The specified account or subaccount name wasn't found."  After trying to log in a couple more times with the same login information as before it gives me a second error message "Unable to connect to Command and Conquer 3 online."  I registered the game just yesterday and set up a members account so I know the account information is valid.  I even had a friend type the information in and try to log into my account and he had no issues.  I've disabled the UAC like the store page for the game asks windows 7 users to do and deleted Hamachi as I've read online that this program can be interfering with the game's connection.  I'm not sure if I have to port forward and that's why I'm unable to connect or if there is some other underlying issue that I've missed.  In any case any suggestions would be appreciated since I'd really love to be able to play the game with my friends asap. 

Message 1 of 1 (489 Views)