Command and Conquer 17 games redeem code on your site not working

by johncota

Original Post

Command and Conquer 17 games redeem code on your site not working

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 4 (556 Views)

Re: Command and Conquer 17 games redeem code on your site not working

EA Staff

Could you please provide a bit more info on your issue? What error do you get when you try to redeem the code?

Message 2 of 4 (555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got the game in my pc i try to start the game its said i need a code to activate and when i do its said code does not work or is not it 

Message 3 of 4 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TheRealMrBJATS

That is not the same issue. This is about redeeming codes on the website, yours is about a code asked when starting the game. Don't bump unrelated 3-year-old threads to post your issues. Either do a search through the forum to find threads that are related to your issue, or make a new thread.

I assume this is the issue you're referring to?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Command-and-conquer-3-tiberium-wars-login-faile...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)