Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Registration Code

by underbred

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Registration Code

★★★★ Novice

Hi;

I tried to reinstall and play this game again after sometime. It says that the registration code has been used and I cannot proceed any further? appreaciate if you could help resolve this issue. Thanks.

Regards

Suresh

Message 1 of 6 (7,055 Views)

Re: Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Registration Code

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If it's on the same computer, you can deauthorize your previous installation: http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/
If it isn't, I'd suggest getting in touch with a Game advisor:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option.

Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Message 2 of 6 (7,025 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you ever tried any of your solutions because they just blow big time. EA are a @^^ing disgrace!!

Message 3 of 6 (6,769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

not solved Confusedmileymad:

Message 4 of 6 (6,160 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Contact support and prove account & game ownership. They'll be able to see what went wrong with the code, and if anything, provide a replacement for it.

But you have to contact them first, indeed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Message 5 of 6 (6,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bout the game but the code sead that it was used

Message 6 of 6 (1,488 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

If it's on the same computer, you can deauthorize your previous installation: http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/
If it isn't, I'd suggest getting in touch with a Game advisor:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option.

Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

Join us for EA Play

We'll open up our world to you June 12-14 with unique new live events in Los Angeles and London.

View more on EA Help