Re: CD-Key already in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight

by SharpeSide

Original Post

Re: CD-Key allready in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twillight

★★ Novice

It's great and all that EA representatives think that the help page is helpful, but it is not. I had this same problem, went immediately to contact help at around 10 in the morning on monday, and I have yet to receive a response. My "case" says it is still connecting me to an EA representative. So what, was everyone at EA fired?

Message 51 of 75 (3,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey i jsut tryed to go to the cotact ea to try and fix my problum but cammand and conquer 4 tiberian twilight isnt there please help

Message 52 of 75 (2,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im in the same boat buddy ive owned it for  years and have yet to play it its about to turn into a target been working at this all day got a call from them then the call dropped and no call back what a * joke ea is

Message 53 of 75 (2,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

http://help.ea.com should be able to help.

Message 54 of 75 (2,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my cd code in already in use when try to login to tiberian twilight.

Message 55 of 75 (2,647 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey there... EA I have paid this game ! i have read the contract  which i have accepted since i earn the game.

My CD-Key is in use,... and i have no software issues installation issues and so on....it is not my problem, you EA must fix it, i want my money back or a new code

i go to my lawyer if i dont get any of this two things,....cause we have a contract EA. If i dont get any responding via the answeres HQ or via mail you will get a letter 

from my lawyer cause you offend against our contract !

Message 56 of 75 (2,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is a valid cd key gen?

Message 57 of 75 (2,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

exactly NO HELP AT ALL.

Just clicks clicks clicks and at the end there is no advisor available.

buy original games......

Message 58 of 75 (2,322 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much indeed. I finally found some sense that worked. I feel a bit of an idiot having not tried this in the three years of owning it but today I have playied c&c 4 for the first time. Its *, so back to just enjoying the base building brilliance of all the c&c games before it. However, the point is, EA have not helped me or even brought themselves to seem sympathetic with the problem Ive had for years, have spoke with them on the phone many times ( I try and be nice. Its not their fault theyre misserable, its EA lying about how long your gona be waiting to speak to someone (however long they say there gona be, times it by at least 18. )), theyve swapped my copy many times but know one mentioned this. Thanks again

Message 59 of 75 (2,287 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PS createsoftware is who I am thanking for this post

Hi ALL

If you bought the game from Origin then login with that email address that is on your ORIGIN account not your EA account and the game will work

Message 60 of 75 (2,285 Views)