C&C Ultimate Collection Yuri's Revenge

by trapee01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C&C Ultimate Collection Yuri's Revenge

★★ Novice
C&C Ultimate Collection Yuri's Revenge full screen resolution. Can I play the Yuri's revenge from the Origins ultimate collections pack on 1920×1080 resolution?
Message 1 of 3 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: C&C Ultimate Collection Yuri's Revenge

[ Edited ]
Hero

@trapee01

Yeah, that should be possible. Just edit the game's configuration .ini file in the game folder.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (562 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@trapee01

Yeah, that should be possible. Just edit the game's configuration .ini file in the game folder.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 3 (563 Views)

★★ Novice
Actually while I was waiting your answer I looked up other posts on the same issue and resolved my problem eith your advice about disabling scaling in high dpi...thx
Message 3 of 3 (497 Views)