C-C Kanes Wrath and Battle for Middle earth and windows 10

by LordHighRider101

Original Post

C-C Kanes Wrath and Battle for Middle earth and windows 10

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys!

So yesterday I got the notification that windows 10 had come out and my pc wanted to update so overnight I let it update.

This morning I had fun fooling around with windows and then decided to play some C-C before I started my day.

The following error message would appear every time after I would go to start C&C Kane's wrath. So having a faster internet connection I reinstalled the game and still the dreaded message appeared......  "Exception in Exception Handler"  So in a panic I began to go and start up all my games. Surprise! Only my games on origin are not working my steam games are all working (Including older ones like Age of empires) So Battle for middle earth 2 was not working as well.   FYI So "exception in exception handler" is in error based in windows and its communication with said program as far as I can tell.

Funny thing is C-C Generals and Zero hour both still work LOLz.

SO anyway if anyone comes across a solution or has this problem comment or post below. 

A solution would really be nice. ;-) 

As a side note I have already reinstalled the game twice, reinstalled my video card drivers, and reinstalled direct X. NO luck.

HighRider101

Message 1 of 2 (926 Views)

Re: C-C Kanes Wrath and Battle for Middle earth and windows 10

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem that you are having. C&C Renegade and C&C Red Alert 3 still work for me, and are the only other C&C games I have installed. C&C 3 was my favorite and I really hope someone has a solution.

Message 2 of 2 (896 Views)