Re: Can't Log In to Burnout Paradise the Ultimate Box

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

Can't Log In to Burnout Paradise the Ultimate Box

★★★ Newbie

Hey, 

So I had a hankering for some online freeburn and decided to fire up Burnout Paradise the Ultimate Box on my PC. I have the game on Origin and Steam, this problem applies to both copies but for simplicity I just want to address the issue with my Origin copy. When I started up the game I tried to log into my EA account using my Origin login information, and the game gave me an error message saying that my username was invalid. I closed the game, opened it again and tried to log in again, and this time it said my username and password combo doesn't exist. I can log into my Origin account just fine on the website and the client, and this is the same account I purchased the game with through the Origin client, but for some reason it will not accept my Origin info to log in. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4 (2,262 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Nailbunny451,

Do you have any special characters in your password? Sometimes it causes issues. 

Alternatively try to change your Origin password and see if this helps.

Keep us updated.

Message 2 of 4 (2,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope, no special characters, and I did change it and still had no luck logging in to the game. 

Message 3 of 4 (2,235 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I hoped changing the password would do the trick. The next solution is to contact the support team so they can double-check the game key and provide a replacement if necessary. In the drop down menu select Manage my account / Manage account details to discuss with an Advisor over chat or the phone. 

Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 4 (2,226 Views)