Re: Burnout Revenge Server issues

by jrrdw

Original Post

Burnout Revenge Server issues

★★★ Newbie

I'm having issues playing Burnout Revenge over Xbox Live. Every time I go to the xbox live tab on the main menu, I'm told the servers are not available at this time. It always stops me there. I know the servers are alive and well. I've tried rebooting, re-downloading my profile, deleting my cache, deleting my save, and also tried it on another console with no success. However, using another gamertag, I was able to connect to the servers with no problem at all. This basically rules out connection issues on my end and seems to point to an issue with my gamertag and the servers. I think it might have gotten messed up connecting my EA account in the initial startup and that's causing the servers to not connect to me. I'd really appreciate help with this. My gamertag is XBOX1CRAZY by the way. If you need any further information from me please don't hesitate to ask.

Message 1 of 6 (1,505 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Are you logged out of ALL other game tags when trying the one that wont log you in? Only one game tag at a time....

Message 2 of 6 (1,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes completely logged out. I only tried the other gamertag the one time to confirm that its unique to my gamertag.

Message 3 of 6 (1,482 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would try here for Xbox account issues, maybe that will help you better...

Message 4 of 6 (1,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm almost 100% positive that the issue is on the EA server side. I do not have any issues outside of Burnout Revenge. Can you please contact somebody to help me or point me in the direction of someone who can?

Message 5 of 6 (1,473 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Have you tried these steps yet? It's best to print the topics that are the closest to your issues, it is rare to get exact matches from help pages, it is what it is they do their best. If that doesn't get you up and running you will have to talk (in person on the phone) to a EA account associate...  

Message 6 of 6 (1,462 Views)