Burnout Paradise - "The product key you are trying to use is already registered."

by EA_Nils

Original Post

THE ANSWER

★★ Novice

!!!THE ANSWER!!!

I had the same problem and proppably I have THE ANSWER... It's pretty easy. When you guys starting the game there is a moment to login to EA service. I bet that you were registering new accounts. Confusedmileytongue:Now start the BURNOUT and login to EA with your email and password from Origin. 

Message 31 of 67 (14,207 Views)

Registration code already used?! Burnout paradise

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello bobberd90 here,

i have bought Burnout Paradise some time ago, but then my pc crashed. i had to reinstall everything, and also Burnout. when i wanted to play the game it said that the code was used already. i bought the game through steam and installed it with steam too. Can anybody help me back to the game? i really like it!!!

Message 32 of 67 (21,665 Views)

Burnout Paradise Online key

★★★ Newbie

I want to play Burnout Paradise Online, what i have buyed for 4 years ago , and now burnout paradise says to me that my key will already registered ?!
And the game shout down... pleas help me i dont know what is going on o_O the original game is only on my computer installed.

Message 33 of 67 (21,643 Views)

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Game tells me that the key is already registered

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Dear EA team and community,

I bought Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box on Steam some hours ago. When I start the game, the game tells me I have to log in with my Origin account.

So I did.

Now the game tells me the key would be already registered and when klicking OK, the game freezes. There was no field where I could enter the code in. There was just the Origin account login. 

Please don't tell me I have to contact the Steam support. The Steam support tells me:

"Warning:

An EA/Origin key is provided with any Steam purchase of Burnout Paradise. This key must be activated to an EA/Origin account. Steam Support cannot issue a new key or modify the EA/Origin system in any way."

EDIT: this is the error message I get:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177888007

In English: The product key you've entered is already used. Please contact the EA customers service at support.ea.com if you think this is a mistake.

It's an EA game so EA shoud be responsible for.

Thanks in advance,

Luckyleprechaun (now not so lucky)

Message 34 of 67 (21,653 Views)

Burnout Paradise - "The product key you are trying to use is already registered."

★★★★ Novice

I buy the game with Humble Bundle. Launch the game in Steam with the key and put my username and pass, but the game says "your key is already in use". It's a bug?. Please, help!. Confusedmileysad:

Thanks for your time.

Message 35 of 67 (21,644 Views)

Re: Burnout Paradise - "The product key you are trying to use is already registered."

★★ Novice

Does EA not have a real support? Everything is put on this forum, although there is no one who can/want actually help.

Message 36 of 67 (21,616 Views)

Burnout Paradise - The product key you are trying to use is already registered

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was playing Burnout fine until i reformatted my computer and reinstalled it.  Now when i go to play, i try to log in and it gives me the error that the key is already registered.  I have already tried to reinstall and clear the registry, but this did not fix the problem.  I am playing it on steam btw.

Message 37 of 67 (21,547 Views)

Burnout Paradise after Windows re-install: The product key you are trying to use is already registered.

★★★ Newbie

I had Burnout Paradise running fine on my PC, but then it got a virus so I had to format and re-install Windows. Now, it won't let me use my copy on the same PC. I am using the Steam version.

Message 38 of 67 (21,489 Views)

Burnout Paradise CD key

★ Novice

So I recently bought burnout paradise, and when I wanna sign up to the game, after register, it tells me, that this CD key is in use by another account, so I can't play. It just really pissed. I buy a game and someone else owns it? What is that.

Message 39 of 67 (21,470 Views)

Burnout Paradise -The product key you are trying to use is already registered

★★★ Newbie

i bought burnout paradise via steam and i cant remember the account info and i deleted the email address that i think i used for that account. is it possible to reset a cd key?

Message 40 of 67 (21,459 Views)