Re: Burnout Paradise Play online

by jrrdw

Original Post

Burnout Paradise Play online

★★ Novice
Hello

I played Burnout Paradise since 1 Year again After a Pause. I played 100% offline Mode And now I want to play Online But when I log in, always comes the error: Productkey is already used. I reinstalled the game And typed the code in, this worked... My Question is, Do I Need another code for Online playing??

I play on Computer with a disc, Version: Newest Version + Ultimate pack

Greets, Firebolt
Message 1 of 8 (1,178 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Feyabolt

Are you playing the game using Origin client? Have you redeemed your code in Origin?

Archi.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,162 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello @EA_Archi
Ty for the answer! I play with the disc . The Code i just used to install the Game with the disc, I can deinstall And install as much as I want, I all the Time use this Code. When I want to Login to Online comes the error
Message 3 of 8 (1,159 Views)

Hello @Feyabolt

Can you go to this site here https://www.origin.com and install the Origin client? Then run Origin and it the Games tab in the upper menu select Redeem Product Code and use your Burnout code to add the game to your Library.

Archi.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,154 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Archi

I tried redeem the Code on Origin but the Code is already in use...

Message 5 of 8 (1,143 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Feyabolt

Do you see your game in Origin library? If no, you type Burnout in the search window (upper left corner) and select the game. You should be able to click Install then.

In case you won`t be able to find it, you should get in touch with EA Advisors directly https://help.ea.com/de/

Archi.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,132 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Archi Im waiting since 1 Hour for the live chat but I get no answer...

Message 7 of 8 (1,127 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You have to update your game to play online. Follow this thread here and it will help you.

Message 8 of 8 (1,088 Views)