Re: wrong player name

by felpato72

Original Post

Accepted Solution

wrong player name

★★★ Newbie

The name that i see when tap on my level, show my squad but show's a different name than my game center name. It says Mol Eliza, I've seen many with that name It looks like it was or is a bug. How can I change that name?-

Message 1 of 11 (926 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@sdlordcr Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot change the age for the account, it is set when you first start the game and can't be adjusted later currently.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (1,047 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@sdlordcr Hi,

Is there a pen after the Mol Eliza name? If so, click and change your name.

If there is no pen visible however, you are using an underage account and as a result you will not be able to change your name. Underage accounts also do not have access to the guild chat.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 11 (901 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, terreno is no Pen, how can I chance the underage account in my gamecenter account I have my birthday tigre what can I do?
Message 3 of 11 (888 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm 39 my gamecenter and Facebook account have that age. What can I do❓
image.png
image.png
Message 4 of 11 (886 Views)

Community Manager

@sdlordcr Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot change the age for the account, it is set when you first start the game and can't be adjusted later currently.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 11 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's some bad news. I hope you can add that feature soon. I've seen many People in EA forums with the same problem. Thanks
Message 6 of 11 (875 Views)

Community Manager

@sdlordcr Hi again,

We are aware, fingers crossed that we will be able to provide something in the future.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 11 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem it dos not change the name and I don't know how to change it.

And in Star Wars galaxy of Heros user name it is writing mol Eliza 

Message 8 of 11 (851 Views)

Community Manager

@molel5 Hi,

Unfortunately we are not able to adjust the age associated with an account at this in any way at this time. Should we offer such a functionality in the future, we will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 11 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any news from E.A.? Can we now change our account age? Being one mol eliza causes many problems

Message 10 of 11 (714 Views)