"Connection lost : your session has expired"

by Charaxan

Original Post

"Connection lost : your session has expired"

★ Apprentice

Sooooo.

Since I started the game last week, I cannot log into the game with my google play games account.

The only error message I have is this : "Connection lost : your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in."

If I click on "reload", I have the start menu, then the google play games loggin green splashscreen, then the "choose account for Google Play Games". 

I choose my account, and then I have the following menu : 

"Sign in to google play?
Advantages of Google Play : 

- Use the same account across multiple Android devices

- Restore your account in the event of loss of your device

- Gain access to Google Play Achievements"

I have two buttons: "Play as Guest" and "Sign into Google Play".

- If I play as guest everything works fine but half of the google play function works. (in game, I have the "log into google play" button instead of "log off google play", my achievements are not visible, but google play game still know I played the game.
That is how I play for now. I don't like it because I don't want to loose my save files and will soon change my phone.

- If I click on "Sign into Google Play", I have again the google play games splash screen, "log in", my welcome message from google play game with my name on it, and then the very same error message I copied earlier : "connection lost, your session has expired" and so forth.

I tried everything : 

- Maybe my tablet would conflict with my phone (same account, but I don't have the game on it) so I powered my tablet off.
- Maybe my computer would conflict with my phone (in my google account settings, it says my PC is a google device since I hage google Drive on it) so I powered off my computer also.
Didn't work, kept those powered off for 5 hours, tried again, didn't work.
- Changed all my confidentiality of google play games, permitted access to google plus to apps with less security, allowed almost everything on my accounts, nothing.
- deactivated my wi-fi on my phone to try to log in with 3G/4G : nope.

And a lot of other things I can't even remember.

So. The thing is : No google play achievements : not a problem. I can live without it.

But I would love to have a way to play on multiple devices (including my tablet) and to be able to sell the phone I use now when the time will come without saying to myself that I have to loose ALL my savegame.

Oh, and I did an other try to confirm this sentense : donwloaded SWGOH on my tablet, started a new game, tried to log in google play game...

Same bug. (I tend to think it has to do with google play account but what ???)

THanks for you help.

Message 1 of 8 (1,702 Views)

Re: "Connection lost : your session has expired"

★★★ Newbie

i cant get in my game on this origin what con i do to play my sims4 so what do I of about this do I take my game back or keep trying

Message 2 of 8 (1,587 Views)

★ Apprentice
My original problem still occurs systematically.

Can someone from EA address the problem ?
Message 3 of 8 (1,572 Views)

★ Apprentice

Anyone?

EA_Andy?

Message 4 of 8 (1,562 Views)

★★★ Novice

i dont even have another device 👀😳

Message 5 of 8 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

Been playing this game for years. This just happened to me a few minutes ago. Game won’t load. I’m missing my fleet payout!!!!!

Message 6 of 8 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, won’t load

Message 7 of 8 (485 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 8 of 8 (452 Views)