barris offee zeta is not working

by rayraydj79318

Original Post

barris offee zeta is not working

★★ Novice

ive zeta bariis offee like a month ago in her ability aint working ive had 2 call like 5 times wrote on the forum 3 times in still nothing can someone please help im sick of the run around on this game

Message 1 of 5 (519 Views)

Re: barris offee zeta is not working

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @rayraydj79318

What exactly isn't working?

Do you have any screenshots or video to show what isn't working properly?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just zetaed Barris Offee, and when her allies are hit critically they do NOT gain any health as they are supposed to (20%).  When I fight against a zeta Barris in arena it works when the computer runs it on occasion, but again here, not always.  

Message 3 of 5 (312 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Can you provide more details? Was the damage output from the crit more than 20% of their max health? Did they have shock or healing immunity? Were they exposed or deathmarked?
Message 4 of 5 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m experiencing the same issue with her zeta not working in phase 2 of the heroic sith raid when I run her with my Qgj lead Jedi. Issue began after an update, prior to all my jedi made it to enrage and then 4 days later I changed some mods just to score better and they all die like wet noodle low gear toons. 

Ive tried doing a big report 3 times but I can never post it. I made a post on the forums too but no help. 

Can someone look into this please?

Message 5 of 5 (244 Views)