Vanishing Yoda Event??

by ad_wilkinson

Original Post

Vanishing Yoda Event??

★★★ Newbie
I have been farming to 7* my jedi team for upcoming event listed in events page, only for it to change to the current R2D2 one, so looks like i have wasted 2 weeks of time and resources on jedi when the event actually required empire team, as a newer player i was planning to work on my lacking empire team until event info was released about yoda in events page.
As such, now means unless i spend alot, i will be unable to get R2D2 this event before the time elapses.
Such a shame as i would have had plenty of time to prepare for event had the info been correct, my friend at work is in same situation, both been playing 2months, is incredibly frustrating when were new players and working on teams as events pop up so we can aquire new units to strengthen and progress.

Contacted EA support to complain, 2 help emails, 2 phone calls later, back at square one and told to post this issue on this here, and after all that they still couldnt tell me if yoda event is cancelled or not.

I hope future information is correct in events page to help newer players who are still working on teams actually participate in the events properly, for the established this is probably not an issue.
Help a noob out. Please Standard smile
SWGOH IGN: DarkHelmitt

Message 1 of 1 (286 Views)