Trying to Log into SWGOH but the game is stuck on "Loading Cantina"

by 47pi13lu5f4s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to Log into SWGOH but the game is stuck on "Loading Cantina"

★★ Novice

Hi Everyone,

I am having a problem with logging into the game itself of Star WARs Galaxy of Heroes but it seems to be stuck on "loading Cantina" but i can tell it is trying to work but it won't happen. I have perfect internet connection but it just does not work for me. I recall getting a mail in the game inbox saying something like this will happen and i could just wait till it works or delete the app then reinstall it. (I have tried both things) 

Please help me because I have no idea what to do now. 

Message 1 of 5 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trying to Log into SWGOH but the game is stuck on "Loading Cantina&

★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know if it has happened to anyone else. But basically, I just waited until it began to work and i was able to continue but i am extremely annoyed because i missed out on several important events and it also took ages for it to update and work. So just keep that in mind. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (666 Views)

All Replies

Re: Trying to Log into SWGOH but the game is stuck on "Loading Cantina&quot

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same trouble since yesterday night.

no problem with my internet connection.

my other games are online and connect.

try to find what happens.

I m level 81 😩😩

Message 2 of 5 (589 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah the only difference i have is that mine has been going on for about a week or so and i am becoming quite sick of it because i am quite high up in the game being level 80 with nothing to do but waste my time and wait for it to work. As much as i love the game i cant play it at all because of this bug.

I am sure many other people would have the same problem but the real quetion is "How do we fix it?" or is it on  your side to fix it (which i presume it is) 

Please help us

Message 3 of 5 (582 Views)

★★ Novice

"Help me EA you're my only hope"

-Princess Leia-

Message 4 of 5 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know if it has happened to anyone else. But basically, I just waited until it began to work and i was able to continue but i am extremely annoyed because i missed out on several important events and it also took ages for it to update and work. So just keep that in mind. 

Message 5 of 5 (667 Views)