Re: Trying to Log into SWGOH but the game is stuck on "Loading Cantina&

by 47pi13lu5f4s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to Log into SWGOH but the game is stuck on "Loading Cantina"

★★ Novice

Hi Everyone,

I am having a problem with logging into the game itself of Star WARs Galaxy of Heroes but it seems to be stuck on "loading Cantina" but i can tell it is trying to work but it won't happen. I have perfect internet connection but it just does not work for me. I recall getting a mail in the game inbox saying something like this will happen and i could just wait till it works or delete the app then reinstall it. (I have tried both things) 

Please help me because I have no idea what to do now. 

Message 1 of 5 (679 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know if it has happened to anyone else. But basically, I just waited until it began to work and i was able to continue but i am extremely annoyed because i missed out on several important events and it also took ages for it to update and work. So just keep that in mind. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (667 Views)

All Replies

Re: Trying to Log into SWGOH but the game is stuck on "Loading Cantina&quot

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same trouble since yesterday night.

no problem with my internet connection.

my other games are online and connect.

try to find what happens.

I m level 81 😩😩

Message 2 of 5 (590 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah the only difference i have is that mine has been going on for about a week or so and i am becoming quite sick of it because i am quite high up in the game being level 80 with nothing to do but waste my time and wait for it to work. As much as i love the game i cant play it at all because of this bug.

I am sure many other people would have the same problem but the real quetion is "How do we fix it?" or is it on  your side to fix it (which i presume it is) 

Please help us

Message 3 of 5 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

"Help me EA you're my only hope"

-Princess Leia-

Message 4 of 5 (578 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know if it has happened to anyone else. But basically, I just waited until it began to work and i was able to continue but i am extremely annoyed because i missed out on several important events and it also took ages for it to update and work. So just keep that in mind. 

Message 5 of 5 (668 Views)