Stuck at loading cantina

by SpiderWyv3rn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck at loading cantina

★ Apprentice
My game keeps saying connection lost at the loading cantina screen. SpiderWyvr3n is my user id note 7 is my device
Screenshot_20160908-141027.png
Message 11 of 86 (9,131 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't log in

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello all,

Online gameplay for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is not working the way it should.

We’re sorry about this. While we’re working on it we’ll keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience!

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/alert-message/game-connection-problems/

EDIT: This issue should now be resolved! Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

View in thread

Message 82 of 86 (2,072 Views)

All Replies

Stuck at Loading Cantina

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been stuck at the loading cantina screen on my Samsung Tab 4 since the server reset on Wed. (6/29) at around 5:30 pm PST. I've tried:

1. reinstalling SWGOH
  2. wiping cache on SWGOH, google play games, google play services
  3. reinstalling updates for google play games, google play services
  4. Factory reset and reinstall

I have rebooted my pad after each of these attempts. I have been able to login from Bluestacks on my computer to access my account and do some daily collections.

Message 1 of 86 (3,947 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

Community Manager

@cretaceous51 Hi,

Please post your details in this thread here, which also has the current troubleshooting steps available as posted by the Dev Team: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19311/google-play-login-issue-possible-wo...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 86 (3,919 Views)

Can't log in

★★ Novice
Everytime i try to log in i get a message that says my acount is either logged in on another device or i haven't logged in within 24 hours. I have 2 accounts that i log into with the same device and they both say the same thing. I've been playing for a few months and this is the first time I've seen this message.
Message 3 of 86 (5,096 Views)

Can't log in

★★★ Newbie
I can't log in, it says that it's been 24 hrs or in logged in through another device. And won't even start up
Message 4 of 86 (3,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I'm having the same issue. I've tried multiple devices, relogged into Google Play, cleared cache, toggled between wifi and mobile data, and reinstalled the game to no avail.

What device are you playing on? I wonder if it's affecting Android and Apple devices, or just one.

EDIT: Looks like it's a known problem on both systems and is being worked on by the SWGOH team!

Message 5 of 86 (5,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here. First time.
Message 6 of 86 (5,061 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem and getting the same messages.
Message 7 of 86 (5,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too but now got a message they are working on the servers

image.png
Message 8 of 86 (4,737 Views)

Can't log in

★★★ Newbie
Can't log in the game lost arena today
Message 9 of 86 (3,503 Views)