Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes cant install

by nel7son

Original Post

Re: Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes cant install

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue. Hoping to hear back from you soon~ Really looking forward to this game ):

galaxy of heroes.png
Message 11 of 40 (2,375 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having the same issue with my LG F6 Android 4.4.2

Message 12 of 40 (2,317 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi team. May I know when we can play this game in Asus zenfone 2? Thank you. Sincerely, Joe.
Message 13 of 40 (2,311 Views)

★ Novice

Any solution of our problem?

Message 14 of 40 (2,252 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi team. Any ETR for the issue at hand? Hoping for your kind response. Thank you very much. It's been a long wait and it's really disappointing.
Message 15 of 40 (2,219 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sir, I have a solution. I used Shareit to transfer the file to my Zenfone 2 and it works seamlessly. The problem is, I checked Playstore and Galaxy of Heroes is still in the noncompatible list. There must be a problem somehow between the app and Playstore cause it's working fine when the app is shared. I honestly hope this workaround helps for now but we still need help in accessing Playstore for future updates. Will wait for your kind reply. Thank you very much.
Message 16 of 40 (2,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Been checking playstore everyday. Still can't install. Please fix! Asus zenfone2
Message 17 of 40 (2,172 Views)

★★★ Novice

yup still not working on Samsung galaxy tab 3 this sucks man pleasr fix this asap.

Message 18 of 40 (2,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still nothing Frown any support able to tell us an ETA on a fix so intel based ipads can play SWGOH ?

Message 19 of 40 (2,111 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi sir. Please try the workaround I added above for now if it works with you. Best if we wait for now. It's been a long time.. Frown
Message 20 of 40 (2,105 Views)