Squad aréna dailly challenge missing

by Urohboro

Original Post

Squad aréna dailly challenge missing

★★★ Newbie
Squad arena daily missing since 2 days, lost 400 tokens and xp ...
Message 1 of 8 (550 Views)

Re: Squad aréna dailly challenge missing

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Urohboro

Can you make sure you're logged into an account and then reinstall the app to see if that helps.

You'll just need to log back in to the same account once it's installed.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 8 (536 Views)

★ Novice

Have this same problem as of today...no daily squad arena x3 challenge.... can't say for sure if i had it yesterday or no.... Tried as you said, uninstalled game and installed it again...squad arena challenge still unavailable.

Message 3 of 8 (497 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here arena daily simply dissapeared from mission log (daily activities) and didnt see arena tokens for daily 4 days in row since i reached 58 level.

Friend from guild said that this bugg is known issue and it should dissapear once i reach level 60 with introduction of ship battles and new daily activities in log.

And no ppl, reinstall of app wont help - i am just dissapointed that EA help cant resolve someth like this or simply send me missing tokens via game mail.

Y i sent them ticket.

Message 4 of 8 (493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did going to level 60 resolved the issue? anyone went pass 60? im at 58 and have this problem also. so sad.. needed those arena points badly T_T

Message 5 of 8 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

У меня тоже пропали дейлики арены. Переустановка не помогла, что делать?

Message 6 of 8 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been having this issue since yesterday as well. Started when I was level 58. Would be really nice if they can implement a fix and "back pay" the rewards.

Message 7 of 8 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem, level 58 no area challenge! No Han Solo Frown
Message 8 of 8 (453 Views)