Re: Squad Arena (PvP) speed?

by Panamonn

Original Post

Squad Arena (PvP) speed?

★★ Novice
When I do the squad arena character stats doent seems to add up.

I constantly see lower speed characters in opposing team attack before my higher speed characters all the time?! This is even though I don't have any speed de buffs?

What is going on EA?! Can you get your act together and fix this broken game.
Message 1 of 8 (630 Views)

★★★ Novice

this is a constant problem in squad wars.

numerous Wedge, Biggs, Lando teams have toons that go first, although their speed is not the  highest, NOR do they have speed bonuses from leader, etc.

Honestly Im surprised not many more ppl have taken notice, as going first has a clear advantage.

Its an issue and honestly I would appreciate some type of response as its very simple to check stats and verify order of attack...

Message 2 of 8 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Boy oh boy, do I encounter this problem CONSTANTLY.  In fact, I just ran into it this morning in Arena.  A Wiggs team with STHan, Lando and zHan I faced.  My own zHan has higher speed (my whole squad in fact has >200 speed) than the opposing zHan, even taking into consideration any squad cohesion bonuses the opposing team had.  I still should've fired first.  Nope.  Opposing zHan stunned mine, while the rest of his slower squad mopped up while my much higher-speed squad was stuck sitting there with their thumbs up their arse.  My squad didn't even get a turn until 2 of my guys were eliminated.  EA can drop new toons like it's no one's business, but can't fix their speed inconsistencies.    

Message 3 of 8 (380 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I too am finding this a serious issue.

My CLS has a speed of 235 and had ONE turn. I was up against a CLS of speed 185 that had loads of turns.

My zzVader should have bonus speed for my EP and Thrawn plus opponent's 5 Rebels, but can be defeated before even having a turn.

I will try to work out how to record more information to support these.

Message 4 of 8 (331 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi, @anoug and everyone else in the thread.

Could you provide us with more information (exact team compositions, screenshots, video etc.) so we can investigate this further?

It is also worth mentioning, that there are several other things to consider (as you've said, leader abilities, Zetas, unique abilities etc.) who might influence the speed and turn-meter of a character.

Message 5 of 8 (303 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello High command!

This was an old post by me and I feel it’s been fixed to %95. I did notice though when running palp lead that opponent Nihilus has gone before mine even though I’ve had faster speed on my initial Vader attack. So even though my Vader gave me speed boost and and my Nihilus was faster the opponents nihilism went before. Also a big criticism from my end is that speed is the only stat that matters in Arena. I know everything can’t get fixed right away, but overall great game. Thank you
Message 6 of 8 (285 Views)

★★ Novice
Met this guy in arena. I have similar team. ZZpalp lead with zvader, zimpdroid, znihilus and thrawn. My zvader went first 244 speed his was slower. I inflict a bunch of negative status effects on his team. I hit culling blade on his palp which had 3 negative status effects. His nihilus was 224 speed mine was 223 speed. But since my palp has double zz I should have gotten the speed buff from the culling blade removing the negative status effects on his palp. 3 of them. But instead his nihilus went second after my Vader openeing. And that pretty much destroyed everything. I lost but I should have won.

This has happened a lot. I’m I correct to assume that His nihilus should not have gone second after my Vader opening?
CDA56D34-CDCE-4A36-B621-965BA74026BD.jpeg
6052E4CA-0E48-4762-AAD3-C21D038C331A.jpeg
Message 7 of 8 (243 Views)

★★ Guide

His Nihilus should have gone before yours because you inflicted debuffs on Sion which grants Nihilus both Health and Turn Meter.

Message 8 of 8 (234 Views)