Re: Ship ability material Omega broken.

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ship ability material Omega broken.

★★★ Newbie
Ship ability material Omega broken. I completed ship challenges, and summary showed I received Omega material, but when I go to my ship to upgrade, I have 0 showing in inventory.
Message 1 of 8 (928 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
Are you sure they weren't Prestige?
I know of no way to get ship omegas other than some packs that were available a while ago. I've certainly never seen them as rewards for any challenges.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (799 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @JeepJK08

Apologies for the slow reply on this - did they ever show up?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 8 (888 Views)

★ Novice
Last month the news letter said that the ship ability materials that were missing would be available in the next few days. It’s over 4 weeks since then and the omegas still are missing. I currently have 4 ability omegas but still needing about 240 odd to upgrade the star ships
Message 3 of 8 (716 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Are you sure they weren't Prestige?
I know of no way to get ship omegas other than some packs that were available a while ago. I've certainly never seen them as rewards for any challenges.
Message 4 of 8 (800 Views)

★ Novice
They were in the ability challenge but when they released the Phoenix squad they were not available since
Message 5 of 8 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is just not true. Ship omega mats have never been available in game. It used to mistakenly claim that you could get them from the ship ability mats challenge, but we've never actually been able to.

You almost certainly got prestige as the challenge has once again NEVER given out Omegas.

Message 6 of 8 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Some players in my shard have managed to upgrade to level 7 ability, which tells me I need this mysterious omega may, but it also says it’s not available until a later update, so are they cheating or was it once available?
9AB74847-7038-42F5-9C88-656351F38EAC.png
Message 7 of 8 (493 Views)

Hero (Retired)
They were avaible at one point in a purchasable pack, but never from challenges. I don't keep my eye on the ship related packs to see if they are still being made available that way.
Message 8 of 8 (485 Views)