Ship Challenges - Can't Play Capital Ship Challenge

by 22335d9aa41d35fb

Original Post

Ship Challenges - Can't Play Capital Ship Challenge

★★ Novice
A check box is overlaid on the tear 1 challenge. I can't click to play challenge. Anyone else experiencing this?
Message 1 of 7 (701 Views)

Re: Ship Challenges - Can't Play Capital Ship Challenge

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but can't find a way to contact EA to complain

every time I try to open a challenge it goes to total restart and says error code 6

gone from level 50 in the arena to over 100, bloody annoying

any suggestions?

Message 2 of 7 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been the same for me this whole weekend.

Message 3 of 7 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too I can't play them get error code 9 all the time and after restart the challenge is no longer available.
Contacted support but they said to goto forums to file before they can fix. Really strange.
IMG_6548.PNG
Message 4 of 7 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same exact same thing here , unable to use the capiyol ship challenge , hope they will make a patch soon . really could use the blueprints

Message 5 of 7 (554 Views)

★★ Novice

At least they replied to you. I just put in my second ticket. 

Message 6 of 7 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why can't you guys fix the Capitol ship upgrades ? Absolutely none of them work at all and never have . I've tried going to the forum only to see many others with the same problem yet all you can tell us to do is to go to the forums . Just realize there is a big problem with these Capitol ship upgrade challenges and it's really starting to turn me off of this game . I have a successful clan of people playing under me and nobody can seem to get anything from them . Please either take down the Capitol ship upgrades or fix them , I would think that a ban organization tied to Lucas arts bringing in a bunch of money from people who pay to play this game would have the man power available to rectify this problem easily and quickly . 6 happily , Matt

Message 7 of 7 (500 Views)