Re: SWGOH: Lost account after iOS update / Game Center issue

by el_Steinert_1978

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWGOH: Lost account after iOS update / Game Center issue

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, I lost my account after I updated iOS. I played SWGOH on my iPad and never logged in into Apple Game Center. A couple of days ago I tried to play on my iPhone and on this device I was logged in into Game Center. After I installed SWGOH a new account was created and I was not able to log into my existing SWGOH account from within the app. So I uninstalled the game and figured that that in order to play on more than one iOS devices I would have to find a way to link my existing account to Game Center. Unfortunately after I updated iOS on my iPad I was logged into Game Center and SWGOH just linked the second account I created on my iPhone.

What can I do now. I have my Player ID, ally code, mail adress ... I invested a 4-digit amount of money and dont want to lose all of this.

Message 1 of 2 (1,254 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

I just logged out from Game Center and now have my account back. Somehow my account is local and not transferable to another device because I was not logged in into Game Center prior to first installation of SWGOH. At least this function is was Game Center is meant to provide to users.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,598 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I just logged out from Game Center and now have my account back. Somehow my account is local and not transferable to another device because I was not logged in into Game Center prior to first installation of SWGOH. At least this function is was Game Center is meant to provide to users.

Message 2 of 2 (1,599 Views)